A bit about why this went so fast; When I took that break I came back with so much having had passed that I kind of wanted to start a new generation so I could try all the new things in the updates/EPs that I had missed. I also figured four days out from adulthood was good enough to switch generations.
Sapphire was out at the club (as a ghost no less).
The redone kitchen.
They were one of the cutest couples I’ve had in game.
You can really see the similarities between Folsom and Curare, they both have round faces, similar eyes, noses, lips, I use different skin overlays for them, but their core features are very similar. It makes me love Attica because she looks like Juno Arcos and goodness Juno was gorgeous, I would know, I made her.
Shawshank and Folsom.
I saw protesters!
Gen 6 : Curare Caldo
- Curare’s traits are : Loner, Good, Lazy. She earned Creatively Gifted, Mentally Gifted, High Metabolism, Fertile, Connections, Frugal, Gym Rat, Long Lived, Alluring, Observant, Entrepreneurial.
- Curare’s naming theme is Prisons.
- Curare’s aspirations were BodyBuilder (Com), Successful Lineage (Inc).
- Gen7 Birth Order : Belmarsh (m), Folsom (f), Attica (f), Shawshank (f)
- I started to get bored so I began to have fun with the story making bit of this blog/the CD Diaries.
- Curare’s stomach didn’t flatten after she gave birth so I used cheats to age her up into a young adult so that her body would reset. So when I wrote she “dropped out” of high school, that’s how I made that true in the game.
- I decided to start over with a fresh lot, no funds, because, well, it got boring having a lovely and huge house with literally over 150k in funds, I needed to struggle again. I may do it again in the future. I kind of dislike the huge lots, makes me feel like I have to fill all that space with stuff.
- Archer enjoyed popping whims to try for a baby. 😐 I never knew if the kids were from that or the risky woohoo so I just wrote most of them as happy surprises.
- The fire Archer died in was an accident, could I have probably extinguished him? Yea. I was just ready for the next generation.
- After Archer’s death is when I rolled for heiress.
- I hadn’t messed around with a ghost in sims 4 since the abilities had been released to play them and make lil ghost babies, so Archer came back to the household but I promised myself no [intentional] babies.
- I got a lil bored with Sims (which is also why it was easy to quit playing for that long time) so that’s how Curare’s affair happened, I was bored, the baby was risky woohoo. I just decided to turn it into story for the legacy blog instead of having to reroll heiress again.
- Curare’s chapters spanned from 110-118.